On Friday I had a nice little gift from my development team in my inbox; the RTM bits for version 1.2 of our PowerShell AD CMDLETS. Don’t get too excited it will take a little while for us to make them generally available, but you won’t have to long to wait. BTW, if you happen to be going to TEC (The Expert’s Conference) this week and you say the words “Pirate Chicken” to me, I’ll see that you get a copy sooner.
Here is a sneak peak at the cmdlets we added in 1.2:
• Get-QADMemberOf - Retrieve group memberships of a particular object in Active Directory. Supported are both Active
Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS).
• Get-QADPasswordSettingsObjectAppliesTo - Retrieve Password Settings objects that match the specified conditions. Active Directory version of Windows Server 2008 or later is required.
• Restore-QADDeletedObject – Undelete objects in Active Directory by restoring tombstones back into normal objects. This cmdlet requires an Active Directory domain controller running Windows Server 2003 or later.
• Get-QARSOperation – Retrieve operation records from ActiveRoles Server. Each operation record represents a certain change request, whether pending or completed, in ActiveRoles Server.
• Get-QARSApprovalTask – Retrieve approval task records from ActiveRoles Server. Each approval task record represents a task,whether pending or completed, to approve or reject a certain change request in ActiveRoles Server.
• Approve-QARSApprovalTask – Apply the Approve resolution on approval tasks for which you are assigned to the Approver role in
• Reject-QARSApprovalTask – Apply the Reject resolution on approval tasks for which you are assigned to the Approver role in ActiveRoles Server.